Friday Five: Mascara
Hi guys!! I'm starting a new series on my blog called "Friday Five"! In this series, I am going to be highlighting a new item category each week. I will be sharing my 5 favorite kinds of that item. For example, this week I am going to be sharing my 5 favorite mascaras that I've ever tried. I hope you enjoy this new series!!
1. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash: This was one of the first mascaras that I've ever used. I love it so much because you don't have to curl your eyelashes with it. It curls your lashes for you and gives your lashes a full and separated effect.
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This mascara will give you so much volume and fullness. It adds a ton of thickness to your lashes and gives a very full effect.
3. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: I've repurchased this mascara many times before. It's great for giving length while keeping your lashes natural and clean looking.
4. MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara: This my friend's favorite mascara and she got me hooked on it. It's one of the best mascara for thickness in the lashes. It has two different wands in one, one for the top lashes and one for the bottom lashes.
5. Smashbox Full Exposure Lashes: I received this mascara in my Ipsy bag and loved it. The wand makes your lashes look full and voluminous. I want to try it again!!
One of my most asked questions is what mascara I use so I thought that I would start this series off with mascara. All 5 of these mascaras are my absolute favorite and the best mascaras out there. I would recommend all of these mascaras to anybody!!
I've been on a roll lately uploading blog posts! I love posting blog posts and it's so much fun now that I'm able to do it more because of summer. I always love sharing products that work amazing with you guys so this series is super fun for me!
I've been having so much fun going to the pool and beach everyday! I love the water so so much! Between that, dance, and blogging, I've been super busy, but I've been having such a great summer so far! How has your summer been?