Las Vegas Travel Guide: Places to Take Pictures
1. The Welcome to Las Vegas Sign- I've seen pictures in front of this sign all over Instagram and I knew I had to snap a pic there! It's right when you are driving into Vegas. There's a place where you can park and take a pic in front of it! You have to check it out!
2. Striped Wall- This striped wall is right next to the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. It's at the Harley Davidson. Also, there is even "Las Vegas" spelled out in huge letters that you can sit on or stand next to and take a picture!
3. Vege Nation- I found the CUTEST vegan restaurant in downtown Vegas. It had amazing food and the place was adorable! I got the sweet potato quesadilla and it was sooo good!
4. Donut Bar- I went to the cutest donut shop right next to Vege Nation in downtown Vegas. I had a HUGE donut and it was amazing! They have the cutest donut mural and donut sign!
5. Love Forever Mural- I was walking around downtown Vegas and ran into this cool mural. Sadly, I don't know the exact address of this mural, but its right next to The Container Park.
I went to Las Vegas for a couple days for a dance competition. My studio competed at JAMZ nationals on Friday! I had the BEST time competing in Vegas. I woke up super early on Friday and danced all day. My team did super good and I'm so proud of our performances. I flew out to Vegas early on Thursday to go explore the city and find all of the cute places. I went to Downtown Vegas which has super artsy murals and cute shops. I found the cutest places to take Instagrams and eat food. I hope that you found some inspiration!
I wanted to give you guys a little life update on the next couple of weeks! I got back from Vegas on Saturday and had a team sleepover with my song team Saturday night. Now I'm unpacking from Vegas as I'm packing for Florida. I'm going to NDA Nationals on Wednesday with my song team. (For those of you who don't know, I'm on my school song/ dance team and dance teams at my studio). I'm super excited for Florida and I know that my team is going to do amazing!! Since I will be in Florda, I won't be able to post a blog post next Sunday! I will be posting photos and giving updates on my Instagram, so follow me for updates, @gracecaspino.