Get Fit for the New Year: My Workout Essentials
These are some of my favorite workout items to get fit for the new year!
1. Lululemon Tank Top: When I workout, I like to wear light clothing that is thin and easy to breath. That's why I love this tank. It comes in seven different colors!
2. Corkcicle Water Bottle: I use this water bottle every day for dance! I have the pink one, and I actually got it engraved with my name. I love how big it is and that it fits a ton of water!
3. Nike Pro Shorts: These are the only shorts I dance in! They are super stretchy and perfect for working out.
4. Lululemon Leggings: I love these leggings! I love how they are high waisted and super comfy for working out!
5. Lululemon Sports Bra: This is my favorite sports bra to wear! It's really thin and comfortable. I also, love the back details. I think I own this sports bra in 10 different colors!
6. Nike Running Shoes: These are my favorite running shoes for working out, but also for just running errands! They are super comfortable!
As you guys know I'm a dancer, so I'm dancing about 6 days a week! I'm constantly in workout clothes so I've developed a preference on what I like to wear. I've included my favorite workout gear and why I love to wear them. My best tip on finding workout clothes, is to just figure out what is most comfortable for you, so you are able to work out your best!
I jutst got back from a 2 day dance competition in LA. I spent the night in LA and went to the GSSA dance competition. Both of my dances made it to the super six (the six highest scoring senior teams), got first place, and got at large bids to go to worlds!! It's been a fun but exhausting last few days! Tomorrow, I have no school, so I'm dancing all day long! YAY!
What's your New Years Resolution?