Spring Beauty Favorites
Hi loves!! In this post I'm sharing with you my spring beauty favorites at the moment! I have been really into a glowy, light look for spring and these products help me to achieve that! I linked all of the products, so if you click on its name, it will take you to where you can buy them. I hope you enjoy!!
1. Becca Highlighter in Moonstone- This highlighter helps me to achieve the perfect glow! I love the color Moonstone for my fair skin tone, but they have a huge range of shades for all skin types. I like to apply this on the tops of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, and the corners of my eyes for a more awake look.
2. Benefit Rollerlash- I love this mascara from Benefit! Its small wand makes it so you are able to get in between all of the lashes and apply an even coat to all of them. I use this product without curling my lashes because you seriously don't need to!
3. Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer in Sweet Tea- This bronzer has been my go- to for forever! I use it every single day to give me that tan and bronzed look, like you just came from the beach. I apply it in a 3 motion on my face, on the forehead, below my cheek bones, and on my jawline.
4. Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder- I have loved this powder for forever! It gives you a beautiful, airbrushed look to your face. I also love it because when you take pictures with the flash on, it doesn't make your face look like a ghost, which is what can happen if you use white colored products or products with SPF in it. I use this for "baking" my concealer underneath my eyes and for all over my face.
5. Jo Malone Perfume in Wild Bluebell- This perfume is amazing!! This scent specifically is perfect for Spring and will for sure leave a long lasting smell that you can enjoy all day. If you don't want this scent specifically, they have a huge range of products that you will fall in love with.
6. Benefit Dandelion Gloss- This lip gloss is perfect for Spring!! I love it because it's not sticky and it lasts for such a long time. For Spring, more brands have been coming out with gloss products rather than all matte products, which has become a new trend. I like to use this product on the center of my lips to add a fun, glowy touch!
7. Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette- This eyeshadow palette is a must for Spring! It's colors are awesome for creating so many Spring looks that make your eyes pop! My favorite colors are "Rebel" for the crease, "Leader" for the outer crease, "Funny Girl" for the lid, and "Chamber" to highlight my brow bone.
8. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Shape of My Heart- I love this color for Spring! Light pink nail polish is the trend for Spring nails right now! I use a base coat and top coat with this polish to make it last for days without chipping!
9. Benefit The Porefessional Primer- This primer will make your skin look amazing! It completely blurs your pores all while giving you a matte finish for the products that you will apply over it. I recommend using a primer every day to help your makeup stay all day!
10. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer- This is probably the best concealer I have ever used! Everyone is obsessed with it! I love it because it is full coverage all while staying on all day and not creasing underneath the eyes. I chose a lighter shade than my actually skin tone because when you put it underneath your eyes, it makes them look brighter!
I hope you enjoyed my Spring beauty favorites! If you would like to see makeup tutorials either using these products or different ones, let me know by leaving me a comment. Xoxo for now girls!!
Stay graceful and stylish,